Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I won't pretend that this is a good post. :)

I am done with college. Donezo. Finito. No mas universidad.

Strangely, I don't have much to say about it. I don't know if I really have any feelings about it one way or another...not yet at least. People tell me it hits ya come fall class time. We'll see. Today was also my last day of work at the after school program. I hate to leave there...I feel like it takes so much more time to even make a little dent in a kids life...more time than I have had to give.

I babysit tomorrow and then will probably be in Columbus Friday night saying goodbye to some friends going to intern at Saranac, and hitting up the Mariemont girls last regular season game in Columbus on Saturday morning. Senior week festivities start up on Saturday night with the riverboat dance on the Ohio, and then Kings Island on Sunday. I can't wait to just relish in the time I have with my friends this next week. What a crazy whirlwind. I am hoping to have many stories that are appropriate to share...about other people of course. Charles and I will be up to our usual antics, people watching while pretending to drink beer.

I have had some great great opportunities start to reveal themselves to me in terms of work in Charlotte, but for now I am trying ot focus on being here now, in Cincinnati, so that I do not lose the little time that I have left. Hopefully I will write a post soon that actually has some meat to it.

1 comment:

Grandpa said...

Have a great weekend and week to follow. You have earned them. Congratulations. Do not forget that I love you.