Monday, June 22, 2009

Only a week?

Welp...its been a week, but it feels like I have been absent from the blog world for a month. I am just posting a teaser tonight because there is much to catch you up on. Last week I was so blessed to spend an amazing week at Young Life's Saranac Village with some of my best friends. The Lord did so much to affirm the call to stay involved in this ministry. My heart aches to leave that place in all of its glory because of how full and deep the time was that I spent there 3 summers ago.

There is something so huge about seeing the Lord totally wreck high school students and then pick up the pieces that I just can't put it to words, but I will try and drop some stories this week.

In Charleston, WV for two nights and then Charlotte Tuesday morning. Summer flies when you are having fun. :)

2 comments:

hawleykj said...

i can't wait to hear the stories. :)

baby daddy said...

exciting!!!