Friday, June 5, 2009

'Tis a bummer

I was totally looking forward to seeing a FREE, OUTDOOR performance of Shakespeare's Twelfth Night tonight. It is raining, which is what it did all yesterday (monsoon rains last night) and all morning. There was about 5 hours of great sun this afternoon, and now were back to rain. The dork in me is so NOT embarrassed to express my sadness at the state of the weather right now because its Shakespeare! My favorite and what I think is his funniest.

Anyway, the rain here doesn't really get to me, because like I have said before...its crazy when it rains. There is sun during rain and sun almost right after rain...do the clouds here just most faster? Schweird. In and out folks. Like this post. I am so funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jaclyn, thanks for commenting on my SCL post. It's always great to make new blog acquaintances! Hope to see you around again, (and I hope you eventually get to see Twelfth Night). God bless and happy blogging!