Sunday, February 22, 2009

Week crazy

I am just going to take this opportunity to first inform you all that I will be in Siesta Key (Sarasota), Florida one week from 11 am this morning. Commence...jealousy. Gosh our spring break is early this year, but I am lucky enough to have a wonderful friend Allison who invited me to join her at her grandmothers condo for a week. We will be seeing the Reds play the Yanks in spring training, but that is all we have planned...minus the usual: tanning, sleeping, riding bikes, and tanning.

Also, before I leave for SPRING BREAK 2009 FLORIDA...not yelling..but sorta kinda am...I find out about the job I applied for on Friday. I am taking a big risk in announcing this to all of cyber space seeing as how the outcome could go two ways (job or no job), but I just need prayer that I don't put all of my eggs in taht basket...mentally and emotionally speaking. I need to be open for the direction taht the Lord will lead me, even if and probably especially if it is not this job. I may be tryign to take the easy way out with this one rather than really praying and relying on the Lord for what he might REALLY have in store for me.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

2 comments:

Grandpa said...

Have missed hearing from you. Guess the news here means we won't be hearing from you in ANOTHER WHILE?!

C. Randall Waters said...

I am jealous! I love it down there. I've been to Long Boat Key a few times and I think Sarasota is a pretty cool city. Have Fun!