Ahhh. Home sweet home.
Here are few luxuries that I have already enjoyed since getting home today at 5 PM that I do not get to enjoy while living in my jankity apartment in Cincinnati:
1. When I enter my house, I take my coat off, not put more layers on.
2. When I flush my toilet, I don't have to stand there and watch it to make sure it doesn't overflow.
3. I don't have to go to a friends house to use their toilet when I wake up in the morning and have to pee (see #2).
4. There is fresh fruit and vegetables to be had by all.
5. I prefer leftovers. They are good food. And I haven't been trying to finish them for 5 days on my own.
6. I don't worry about who I am going to go out with because my mom will hang out with me instead.
7. I don't have to be anywhere. And I am never lonely.
8. haha...my dad compliments me (this is here mainly because he just said it and it was funny). Example:
Jaclyn: Dad, I want to learn fly fishing with you. Me knowing how to do things that boys like makes me a better wife prospect.
Dad: Honey, you are a perfect wife prospect. And not just because you are my daughter.
9. There are two dogs at home and none in Cincinnati. (SIKE, if you know me you know that this is my least favorite thing about being home).
10. I don't have to leave my room to rinse my hands, dump out my contact solution, brush my teeth, or wash my hair.
11. I don't have to carry my laundry basket down 3 flights of stairs to wash my clothes.
In other news, I found a dress for senior ball. Not that this was weighing heavy on anyone's mind or anything, just thought I would let you know. No speeding tickets on the drive home...woohoo!