Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Renovating my life.

In case you did not see my facebook status, I did some INTENSE cleaning and rearranging of furniture today. I had a morning that was all ME and God, then some time on here blogging thoughts and relaxing a bit with Molly, but by 130 I was in full gear. I had no obligations/responsibilities today...hear that? NONE. This was the first time in a VERY long time.

So, now I will show you some pictures of the new room arrangements in the NEW and CLEAN living room and my bedroom. I even washed my sheets and dusted.
After seeing this setup, I decided that when I move into my own place I might need a big girl bed. Thoughts? Plus this thing barely holds all my stuffed animals. Ironic?
The new living room setup allows for us to take more advantage of both couches because they both have better views. I did not have intentions to move it around, but I got in the vacuuming mode and wanted to move all furniture to vacuum under it - and this what I ended up with.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

What is that? ...a treadmill in the corner, or a clothes rack?? Maybe now is a good time for me to come visit!